25 Apr 2019
Royal College of Physicians (RCP) Annual Conference: Medicine 2019
The RCP is pleased to announce the launch of RCP annual conference: Medicine 2019, taking place at Manchester’s Central Convention Complex across 25-26 April.
The fifth annual conference is ideal for all specialties and grades and will explore the latest cutting-edge developments in healthcare and focus on how to improve patient care.
Medicine 2019 will host 700 physicians from across all medical specialties, with over 70 speakers who will be presenting on topics including:
- Improving junior doctors’ lives
- Physical health of those with mental illness and mental health of those with physical illness
- Safe use of WhatsApp in the NHS
- Artificial intelligence and digital health
It provides an opportunity to
- Learn – benefit from hands-on sessions on the latest digital advances transforming healthcare.
- Collaborate – share best practice and expand your network with healthcare experts.
- Develop – find out about the latest research and clinical advances in multiple specialties.
- Innovate – hear from UK policy advisers on the future shape of the NHS.
Professor Toh, RCP academic vice president, said: “On behalf of our president, I am delighted to invite you to the RCP landmark conference – Medicine 2019. RCP is 500 years young and this gathering of leaders in healthcare will showcase our creative vibrance and celebrate that dedication to continually improve patient care.
“My aim for Medicine 2019 is simple – it is to make you proud to be a physician. Regardless of your career stage and specialist interest, the 2 day programme will educate you on the latest transformative clinical science across specialties, immerse you in important policy issues, which are not covered in specialist society meetings, equip you with comprehensive and diverse skills to manage multiple morbidities and enable you to network with key opinion leaders and highly effective clinicians.
“As your Academic Vice President, I am determined to celebrate the diversity of our physician family so please join us in Manchester and make the RCP annual conference your “go to” meeting of 2019.”
Speakers include Health Innovation Manchester’s Chief Executive Ben Bridgewater, Medical Director Donal O’Donoghue and respiratory consultant Dr Binita Kane, who provides clinical leadership for HInM’s COPD programme across Greater Manchester.
You can follow @RCPLondon or check #RCPMed2019 on Twitter to get all the latest announcements and information about RCP annual conference 2019.
If you have any questions or queries please contact email@example.com +44 (0)20 3075 2389.