1. Ensure a constant innovation pipeline flows into heath and social care.
2. Prioritise and monitor innovation activities that meet the needs of GM.
3. Accelerate delivery of innovation into health, care and wellness delivery.
4. Amplify existing academic and industry value propositions.
5. Influence national and international policy.
In order to achieve these aims, we will need to work closely with partners from across Greater Manchester. Our success is intertwined with the success of our partners, so we work as one joined up system. This includes commissioners, providers, Universities, the Biomedical Research Centre, Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (CLAHRC), Clinical Research Network, industry, national government bodies and investment agencies.