10 May 2023
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Making Clinical and Care Professional Leadership a Reality Across Greater Manchester
Manchester United Football Club
***Registration opens from 9:00am for a 9:45am start***
At registration, you will have the opportunity to sign up to the breakout sessions you wish to attend later in the morning. These sessions showcase areas of good practice, examples of clinical and care leadership and trailblazing services within Greater Manchester.
The full programme will be shared shortly.
Our aim/purpose of the day
This in person only event will consolidate outputs from all previous Clinical and Care Professional Leadership (CCPL) virtual sessions undertaken earlier this year. It will be a day to reflect this back to the system and spend time together working through what this tells us in terms of next steps.
The day will be an opportunity to develop a prioritised action plan for 2023/24, to which we are all personally and organisationally committed to.
Together we will:
- Enable attendees to understand what CCPL is, why it’s worth investing time and energy in, and what got us to this point.
- Draw up a prioritised action plan that sets out how system colleagues will work together to progress CCPL over the next financial year and beyond.
- Work together with NHS England to identify the ongoing support required to facilitate the action plan.
GM ICS has a wealth of clinical and care leaders across its broad footprint.
The event is open to all clinical and care professionals.
Getting here (sat nav, use postcode M16 0SZ) car, bike, taxi with ample free onsite parking available.
For public transport with those travelling by Metro Link Tram stations to Old Trafford – the closest stations:
- Old Trafford station is situated within a five-minute walk of the ground. This station is accessible for wheelchair users.
- The Trafford Park line is now open, with the new stops at the Imperial War Museum and Wharfside being just a short walk to the ground.
Questions about this event?
Name: Michelle Davies