21 Aug 2019
12:00 - 13:00
CAMHS.Digital Mental Health Drop-In Clinic
Seminar Room A, 2nd Floor, Rawnsley Building, Oxford Rd, Manchester M13 9WL
CAMHS.Digital is a collaboration between GMMH and The University of Manchester. Its aim is to develop new digital technologies to improve the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people.
CAMHS.Digital is holding two drop in clinics, which will:
- Explain what we mean by digital mental health
- Brainstorm ideas of how digital technologies can support children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing
- Discuss CAMHS.Digital projects
- Talk about how you / your service can get involved
- Outline new digital mental health innovations
There is no booking not required. No expertise in digital tech required; just come along and share your thoughts.
If you would like further info about this event, please email Heena Mistry Heena.Mistry@gmmh.nhs.uk