Utilisation Management Unit
Supporting service improvement through bespoke clinically-led data analysis and predictive analytics
The Utilisation Management Unit provides health and care systems with bespoke dashboards and analytical insight to support decision-making and drive improvements in a number of key areas, including urgent and emergency care.
Our unique expertise enables us to provide a range of support.
Our Utilisation Management analytics support includes:
- Analysis and interpretation of big data to inform local, regional and national strategies
- Predictive analytics using national and local data sets
- Health and social care performance benchmarking
- Engaging with executives and front-line clinical staff through on-site diagnostics and interpretation of performance data
- Provision of patient-focussed and clinically-led intelligence blending data analytics and insights from staff and patients
- Future capacity and demand modelling incorporating predictive demographic changes and service utilisation