Digital North accelerator programme
Restore, Reset and Recover
The Digital North accelerator programme is a collaborative enterprise established by the four northern AHSNs: Health Innovation Manchester, Yorkshire & Humber AHSN, Innovation Agency (AHSN for the North West Coast) and AHSN North East and North Cumbria. It aims to support regional digital health technology firms in the adoption and spread of proven innovations within the healthcare system. Successful regional solutions are then guided towards national adoption through the Innovation Exchange programme.
The 2021 “Restore, Reset and Recover” programme will deliver game-changing digital innovations which meet the recovery priorities of our NHS partners as they respond to the continuing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Eight SMEs have been selected for the 2021 cohort including:
The programme will include:
- Providing a named support lead within the AHSN network.
- Co-developing the value proposition.
- Reviewing business cases and associated evidence to-date and co-developing a localised business strategy.
- Co-creating a narrative for adoption of the solutions across the north of England.
- Promoting the solutions to key decision makers via NHS-focused virtual events in the north of England.
- Publicising the solutions through the AHSN Network.
As part of the programme, two events are scheduled in November and December. These will provide NHS stakeholders the opportunity to learn more about each SME and its innovation, how the innovation addresses known needs, what successes the SMEs have had and how they can support the current challenges facing the health and care system. Register here.
To find out more about the programme read our Digital North brochure.