05 Mar 2019
World Healthcare Congress Europe
5 - 7 March 2019
World Healthcare Congress Europe will showcase new approaches to health and social care delivery. It will take place at Manchester Central, 5 – 7 March 2019
In today’s current climate healthcare professionals are facing a multitude of political, social and financial challenges. The conference will explore how the revolution of healthcare delivery will have a significant impact on health and financial sustainability.
Our audience of 1,000 will consist of representatives from all sectors of healthcare including hospitals, health systems, pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech companies, academia and leading government agencies.
The Congress will provide a platform for the discussion of three themes.
- Innovative health and social care ecosystems
- Arts for health & social change
- Accelerating discovery into practice – the future of personalised healthcare
- Attend panel discussions, roundtable discussions and interactive workshops and hear from inspiring speakers.
- Take home new perspectives, ideas and plans for your organisation.
- Network with new contacts and forge relations with key individuals in your field.
- Learn about inspiring new products, services and innovations.
For more information:
Tel: +44 161 206 3348