06 Jul 2022
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
How SMEs Can Engage Corporate Partners, Patients, and the Public
King's House Conference Centre, Kings Church, Sydney Street, Manchester, England, M1 7HB
To innovate and succeed, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) collaborate with many stakeholders. Collaboration with large corporates is a key milestone for many SMEs which often leads to outstanding acceleration and access to a wide range of opportunities. This series of events led by Health Innovation Manchester aims to bring opportunities for collaboration with big corporations to local SMEs operating in Life Science.
Our first event will showcase Johnson & Johnson Innovation. You can only attend this event in-person. No live stream or recording will be made available.
By attending this event you will
- Understand Johnson & Johnson’s approach to Innovation in Life Sciences
- Learn about J&J Innovation mechanisms for collaboration and partnership with SMEs
- Understand how large corporations commercialise their technologies and how you can approach the same approaches
- Discuss the SME Perspective of working with large companies
- Explore how Public and Patient Involvement provides benefits to SMEs/Innovators and collaborations with large corporations.
- Understand how large corporations fulfil the research the needs of patients
- Discuss the challenges for companies in creating innovations to meet the needs of patients
- Get access to unique training from J&J on Business Development, Negotiation, Valuation & Contracting
Please note this is a 2-part event and two registrations are required.
For more information about part 2 – delivered through Johnson & Johnson Multi-Hub Live Streaming starting at 1pm (GMT) covering The Essentials of Partnering with a Healthcare Company please click HERE.