21 Sep 2020
12:00 - 14:00
NIHR Manchester BRC Training Series: Prediction with Artificial Intelligence
Webinar - Online Event
Manchester NIHR Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) Training Series
Prediction with Artificial Intelligence
Audience: Staff and students engaged in or supporting all P4 medicine research affiliated with the BRC, CRF, The University of Manchester and/or Health Innovation Manchester.
The training event series are designed to provide all staff and students with:
- The opportunity to update their knowledge and skills on P4 Medicine (Predictive, Preventive, Personalised and Participatory)
- The opportunity to raise awareness of the breadth of BRC activity and thereby instil a sense of identity, collegiality and a common purpose
Learning outcomes will include:
- How AI differs from other analytical methods;
- How does AI work, compared to other methods;
- When to consider using AI, and what to do;
- The people and research groups in Greater Manchester to learn and collaborate with.
Zoom details will be sent to all those registered in advance. Should the Zoom allocation meet capacity, a live stream link will be added to this page.
For those unable to attend, a video recording of the event will be made available after the event via the BRC website.
Event contact: Jane Crosbie, MAHSC and BRC Education and Training Coordinator