14 Oct 2021
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
MatNeoSIP Patient Safety Network event
The Greater Manchester and Eastern Cheshire Patient Safety Collaborative (GMEC) will be holding four MatNeoSIP Patient Safety Network learning events over the 2021/22 period.
The Patient Safety Network is the new name for the previous MatNeoSIP Local Learning System which all 7 local maternity system providers have been members of for the last 3 years- working together with Health Innovation Manchester as the host AHSN on this NHSE&I commissioned safety improvement work.
The GMEC Patient Safety Network consists of all Local Maternity Systems providers (9 units) and key system stakeholders whose work is focussed on the safe, personal and effective care of our expectant mothers and their families.
The learning events will provide an opportunity for the GMEC Maternity system to:
- Work together to share best practice.
- Hear from LMS teams involved in the MatNeoSIP- giving them a forum to share developing quality improvement work around the Deterioration of mum and baby programme.
- Listen to the experiences of women and families we work with.
- Be signposted to upcoming training and development i.e. Shared Decision Making, Human Factors, Safety Culture.
- Share thoughts and feelings about future focus areas for the Patient Safety Network Leads Group.
Join us virtually for the first MatNeoSIP Patient Safety Network learning event on Thursday 14th October 2021, 13:00- 17:00 via Zoom.
Please save the date for the remaining event of the series which is also open to register below:
If you would like any further information on these events please get in touch with one of the team:
Emma Chikumba, Project Manager Emma.Chikumba@healthinnovationmanchester.com
Wendy Stobbs, Senior Programme Development Lead Wendy.Stobbs@healthinnovationmanchester.com
Chantal Knight, Maternity Safety Lead Chantal.Knight@healthinnovationmanchester.com