27 Jan 2021
Excel in Health webinar series
A series of workshops is on offer to businesses with products aimed at health and care organisations.
‘Excel in Health’ offers eight one-hour educational sessions to help businesses understand how to work with the NHS.
The sessions are free to small businesses in Cheshire, Merseyside and Lancashire; they are organised by the Innovation Agency, which is part of the NHS and funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) to deliver a business support programme, called Health Matters.
Topics covered include procurement and commissioning in the NHS; developing a business case; real world validation; and how to pitch to the NHS.
There are date options for each session, which take place between 13 January and the end of April.
Excel in Health: understanding the NHS
A series of three workshops in a wider programme designed to help businesses understand the NHS.
- The NHS Landscape – 10 March
- Procurement & commissioning in the NHS – 17 March
- Culture of the NHS – 27 January or 24 March
Excel in Health: proposition
A series of three workshops in a wider programme designed to help businesses understand procurement in the NHS.
- Value proposition – 3 February or 31 March
- Business case development – 10 February or 7 April
- Real world validation – 17 February or 14 April
Excel in Health: pitching
A series of two workshops in a wider programme designed to help businesses improve their pitching.
- Pitching tools – 24 February or 21 April
- Pitching to panel – 3 March or 28 April