29 Apr 2021
12:30 pm - 1:45 pm
ERDF R&I Health Accelerator event: Commercialising your innovations
The Research and Innovation (R&I) Health Accelerator is an ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) part-funded project delivered by Health Innovation Manchester, The University of Manchester, The University of Manchester Innovation Factory, Manchester City Council and Bionow.
You are invited to join us for a funded webinar to hear from life science innovation experts from academic, commercial, research and legal organisations.
Specially curated topics include:
- The benefits of collaborating with researchers
- Patent and legal guidance concerning intellectual property
- Case study discussing the lessons learned on the journey from research to commercialisation and adoption of a new medical device
- A panel discussion with commercialisation experts.
Speakers and panellists include:
- Chris Hepworth, Business Engagement Manager, University of Manchester Faculty of Biology, Medicine & Health
- Fran Salisbury, Patent Attorney, Mewburn Ellis
- Sameer Kothari, Chief Executive, Zilico Limited
- Andy Wilkinson, CEO, UoM Innovation Factory
Richard Deed, Associate Commercial Director – Industry, Health Innovation Manchester.
For more information and to register for the event click register below.