22 Mar 2023
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Bridging the Gap 2023
Sandy Park Conference Centre, Sandy Park Way, Exeter, Devon EX2 7NN
Calling all health and technology innovators:
- Would you like to improve your understanding of Integrated Care Systems (ICSs)?
- Are you keen to adapt your innovation to this evolving landscape?
On 22 March 2023, the South West AHSN, along with Kent Surrey Sussex; West of England and Wessex AHSNs, are hosting the AHSN Network’s flagship Bridging the Gap Event at Sandy Park Conference and Events Centre, in Exeter.
The event is specifically tailored to health and technology innovators and will help you to:
- Understand how Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) are structured and operate.
- Gain knowledge of the challenges facing ICSs and examine what they want and need from the innovation community.
- Improve your understanding of how health and technology innovators can work with ICSs and the ways in which innovation can help to drive improvement across health and care systems.
- Learn from the experience of other innovators and hear examples of best practice when it comes to working with ICSs.
- Network and connect with peers and colleagues from across the health-tech innovation sphere, and health and care systems.
- Understand the support available to health and technology innovators via the wider AHSN Network.
Alongside keynote speakers, panel sessions, and an exhibitor zone, the event will also provide attendees with the opportunity to take part in a 1:1 mentoring session with industry experts from across the AHSN Network, subject to availability.
Lunch and refreshments will also be provided. This event will be free of charge.