04 Mar 2021
9:25 am - 5:00 pm
Bionow Precision Medicine Conference – Day 2
Precision Medicine is putting the patient at the centre of healthcare and the Bionow Precision Medicine Conference will focus on the impact which this emerging field is having on patients and given the strengths in the North, how are we developing this approach in an efficient and sustainable way.
Precision Medicine is the next generation of healthcare research that has the potential to provide significant benefits to patients, and affect strategic shifts in the way healthcare is delivered. It uses an individual’s genetic profile to guide decisions about the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease.
Developing new diagnostic tests and expanding the use of biomarkers enables the identification of the molecular cause of disease, and ultimately supports the development of novel, more precisely targeted treatments.
Conference Sessions Include:
- Keynote Speakers
- Challenges and Direction of Precision Medicine
- Data, Analytics & Artificial Intelligence: Precision Medicine
- Advances in Precision Diagnostics
- Complex Medicines / Drug Delivery
- Patient Perspective
- Precision Medicine at the Bedside
- Pre-booked Partnering Meetings
- Biotech & Beers Virtual Networking