30 Nov 2020
Nominations open for 2020 Bionow annual awards
Are you a life science start-up company? Has your organisation secured an impressive investment deal? Does your company have outstanding technologists and projects? If so, now is the time to submit an application for the 2020 Bionow Awards.
The Bionow Awards are given to honour those most deserving for their ingenuity and dedication, distinguishing them from their competitors and proving them worthy of recognition and all companies are encouraged to consider submitting an application.
The competition closes on Friday 18 December with judging taking place in January 2021. An online award ceremony will take place on 4 February 2021.
The 2020 Award Categories are:-
- Bionow Product of the Year Award – Sponsored by Innovation Agency, Health Innovation Manchester, Yorkshire and Humber AHSN & AHSN NENC
- Bionow Project of the Year Award – Sponsored by Waters Corporation
- Bionow Start up of the Year -Sponsored by RSM
- Bionow Healthcare Project of the Year Award – Sponsored by Mills and Reeve
- Bionow Investment Deal of the Year Award – Sponsored by QIAGEN
- Bionow Promising Technologist of the Year Award – Sponsored by Seqirus
- Bionow Technical Service Award – Sponsored by Square One Law
- Bionow AMR Award – Sponsored by Infex Therapeutics
- Bionow Export of the Year Award – Sponsor TBC
- Bionow Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic Award -sponsored by Appleyard Lees
- Bionow Outstanding Contribution Award- Sponsored by Sci-Tech Daresbury (by invitation only)
- Company of the Year Award – Sponsored by AstraZeneca (by invitation only)