04 Sep 2019
Applications open to join the NHS Innovation Accelerator
The NHS Innovation Accelerator (NIA) – an NHS England initiative supported by the country’s 15 Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) and hosted at UCLPartners – has launched its 5th Call for applicants representing high impact, evidence-based innovations.
The Call is open to local, national and international health and industry innovators, SMEs, charity/third sector, clinicians and academics.
You should apply for the NHS Innovation Accelerator if:
- Your innovation addresses one or more of the commitments laid out in the NHS Long Term Plan
- Your innovation demonstrates, in practice, significant outcomes for significantly lower cost
- Your innovation is supported by an evidence-base and is ready to be diffused across the NHS
- You have a passion for learning and for sharing your insight widely
- You are committed to scaling evidence-based innovations for patient and population benefit
The application period is open until 23rd October 2019 at midnight.