20 Aug 2019
2019 Bionow Awards Competition now open
The competition for the 2019 Bionow Awards is now open, as companies begin to enter the contest ahead of the 18th Bionow Annual Awards Dinner on Thursday 28 November at The Mere Golf Resort & Spa.
The black tie event is a highlight in the calendar year for the life sciences sector, showcasing the very best in the industry.
The closing date for the submission of all applications is Friday 25th October.
- Bionow Start Up of the Year – sponsored by RSM
- Bionow Healthcare Project of the Year – sponsored by Mills & Reeve
- Bionow Project of the Year – sponsored by Waters Corporation
- Bionow Product of the Year – sponsored by The Innovation Agency, Yorkshire & Humber AHSN and Health Innovation Manchester
- Bionow Technical Service – sponsored by Gateley Plc
- Bionow Promising Technologist of the Year – sponsored by Seqirus
- Bionow Export Award – sponsored by DLA Piper
- Bionow AMR Award – sponsored by The AMR Centre
- Bionow Investment Deal of the Year – sponsored by QIAGEN Manchester
- Bionow Outstanding Contribution – sponsored by SciTech Daresbury (by invitation only)
- Bionow Company of the Year – sponsored by AstraZeneca (by invitation only)