25 Feb 2021
12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
The GMCR – new features to support you and your patients through COVID-19
We would like to welcome you to join Health Innovation Manchester, the Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership and Graphnet, to the first online workshop of 2021 focussing on new features coming to the GM Care Record.
Following two workshops we ran last year with health and care staff; we have been busy working on new features for the GMCR which will help support you and your patients during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
The workshop will be interactive and we’d love to answer your questions and to gain feedback via an interactive voting tool to help to inform how we move the GMCR forward together.
The workshop will cover:
- Recap what the GMCR is and why it is so important in the delivery of direct patient care.
- Demonstration of new features coming to the GMCR including:
- Covid-19 Oximetry at Home Virtual Ward
- Special patient notes access for NWAS and others to view
- Remote monitoring of high-risk pregnancies including a patient held app
- Accessing cancer records from the Christie
- Other features coming to the GMCR shortly
- Hear from frontline staff and their experiences of using the GMCR
- Recap on how we protect patient information and the information governance measures we have in place.
We will be joined by:
- Dr Paula Bennett: Associate Director – Clinical Development, Health Innovation Manchester
- Jenny Spiers: GM Head of Information Governance – Interoperability (LHCRE), National Strategic IG Network (SIGN) – Joint Deputy Chair, GM IG Group (Regional SIGN) – Chair
- North West Ambulance Service Clinical Lead: TBC
- Manchester Foundation Trust Maternity Clinical Lead: TBC
- Hadleigh Stollar: Customer Director – Graphnet Health
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop.