20 Oct 2021
Growing the Longevity Economy – UK and Canada Ecosystems to Support (Digital) Health Innovators
The AHSN Network in the UK is working in partnership with the AGE-WELL network in Canada to bring you the fourth in its joint series of healthy ageing events, growing the longevity economy.
This 90-minute online event with Q&A will demonstrate how the ecosystems in both continents support digital health innovation – and will help anyone interested in digital innovation for healthy ageing to understand the opportunities and avenues available for support.
You will hear from successful digital health industry start-ups and SME’s from both continents that have made an impact and are now ready for international expansion.
You will also hear from the AHSN Network and AGE-WELL network about its three-year collaboration and how its UK-Canadian innovation exchange programme aims to share knowledge and foster learning amongst innovators and stakeholders in the healthcare space.
What you will gain:
- An understanding of the (digital) health innovation ecosystems in the UK and Canada – and the sources of support available to (digital) health innovators
- An understanding of how the AHSN Network and AGE-WELL network can support (digital) health innovators
- See examples of successful innovations in this space.
- Dr Greg Christie, CTO of Digital Health Circle
- Michael Fergusson, CEO and Founder of Ayogo
- Paul McGarry, Head of Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- Lee Omar, Founder & CEO of SafeSteps Ltd.