29 Apr 2021
12:30 pm - 1:45 pm
Commercialising your Innovations and IP webinar
You are invited to join us for a funded webinar to hear from life science innovation experts from academic, commercial, research and legal organisations.
Specially curated topics include:
- The benefits of collaborating with researchers
- Patent and legal guidance concerning intellectual property
- Case study discussing the lessons learned on the journey from research to commercialisation and adoption of a new medical device
- A panel discussion with commercialisation experts.
- Chris Hepworth, Business Engagement Manager, University of Manchester Faculty of Biology, Medicine & Health
- Fran Salisbury, Patent Attorney, Mewburn Ellis
- Sameer Kothari, Chief Executive, Zilico Limited
- Andy Wilkinson, CEO, UoM Innovation Factory
- Richard Deed, Associate Commercial Director – Industry, Health Innovation Manchester