01 May 2019
08:50 - 15:30
Collaborate to Innovate
Citylabs1.0, Nelson Street, Manchester, M13 9NQ
Collaborate to Innovate, hosted by the University of Manchester, will showcase the benefits of academic-industry collaboration for furthering biomedical research, providing an informed insight into potential funding streams and highlighting opportunities to fulfil your innovation potential. The schedule will include:
- Key funding representatives from SBRI, Innovate UK, KTN, and ERDF will provide detail and guidance on current and forthcoming funding opportunities.
- University of Manchester collaborative funding opportunities arising from internally managed funding schemes (devolved from the BBSRC, EPSRC, MRC and Wellcome Trust).
- Case studies to provide in-depth and first-hand experiences on the mutual benefits of collaborative research from both academic and industry perspectives.
- The research and innovation network, particularly in the Greater Manchester area, will be highlighted through speakers from Manchester Science Partnerships, Bionow, Health Innovation Manchester and the Catapults.
- One-to-one sessions with the speakers.
- Facilitated networking – to maximise the potential for making connections, a live attendee list will be maintained in the run up to the event, providing a means for the Business Engagement team to connect interested parties with one another.
For further details and to register attendance please follow the Eventbrite link below.
For any queries please contact Kate Meade, Business Engagement Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org